QUICK TIPS ON YOUR HOUSE CLEANING PLAN!
Realtor Kendal Burzacott chimes in with the importance of keeping your home decluttered.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Your Home is a Product
- Put buyer shoes on and walk through YOUR Home
- Is it dark? Lighten up your home!
- Ask yourself, can I see my baseboards?
- Is there a smell? Bake some bread if you know there is a showing that day.
- Check all your light bulbs, that could be a deal breaker!
- Be as neutral as possible with decorations and colors.
A well prepared home becomes more valuable and competitive in the Market. Much like an actual product, basic presentation, placement, and positioning could determine the difference of how YOUR home performs.
Here at PCA Real Estate we offer a network of resources that could have your house ready in no time. The last thing we want to do is discourage anyone, but we also want to offer our best foot forward.
Want to tackle this yourself or with your friends? Here is some helpful things to get started:
- Designate a central location for Keep, Donate, and Toss.
- If your garage is a mess, this is a good place to start.
- The basement is not a great central location, as you are probably moving soon.
- Taking one room at a time, allows you to see and put hands on your stuff. This helps you know what you have and what you want to do with it.
The sooner you start, the better you will be organized, and the less overwhelmed you will be.